- Kyle Gwirtz has won a prestigious NASA Earth System Science (ESS) Fellowship. Kyle’s advisor is Assistant Professor Matthias Morzfeld (Mathematics) A total of 424 applications were received in Earth Science, of which only 54 were funded.
- Ken Yamamoto was selected as the 2018-19 Michael Tabor Graduate Scholarship Award
- Nick Henscheid was selected as the Spring 2018 Al Scott Prize and Lecture Presenter
- Kevin Gomez was selected as the 2018 Galileo Circle Fellow for Applied Math
- Travis Harty was awarded an ARCS Scholarship for 2018-19
- Luke Edwards, Victoria Gershuny, NIkki Holtzer, Ammon Washburn, Zhuocheng Xiao, and Ken Yamamoto were each awarded funding from the Don Wilson Applied Mathematics Endowed Fund for Excellence in Spring/Summer 2018
2017-2018 PhD Graduates: